Scarce and original MS-64 1925-S California Diamond Jubilee Commemorative Half Dollar from the California Diamond Jubilee Exposition held in San Francisco September 5th-12th, 1925. Speckled toning on the obverse, light toning on reverse!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Features a kneeling figure of a Forty-Niner.
- Reverse: Shows a walking grizzly bear, the state emblem.
Protect and display the California Diamond Jubilee Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1925-S California Diamond Jubilee Half Dollar to your cart today!