George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 1892-O Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-63+.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63+ condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and 13 small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's “O” mintmark above the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1892-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!