South Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrands in 1980 to allow more people the ability to invest in Gold. Fractional Gold coins are a popular way to diversify your portfolio by providing quality Gold at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Enhance your investment portfolio with one of the most popular coin designs in the world with this affordable fractional Gold bullion. Add several 2017 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!