The Royal Canadian Mint is internationally renowned for its artistry and craftsmanship. This .9999 fine Silver coin exemplifies those standards with an exceptional depiction of sugar maple leafs in a beautiful Proof finish.
This particular coin is inspired by Canada’s iconic penny, but almost twice the size and struck in fine Silver a meticulously crafted work of art.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a mint issued clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 35,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a maple twig with two leaves, the larger leaf on the right slightly overlapping the other and below the leaves is a commemorative text that reads “150 YEARS/ANS,” and is unique to this coin.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver $10 Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!