As the second release in this series, this fine Silver coin walks in the footsteps of North America’s largest land carnivore, the polar bear.
Moving across the snow-covered ice and rocks, a polar bear extends its elongated neck to vocalize, while its gaze remains fixed on what lies beyond the coin’s rim. The design gains an added sense of movement through the bear’s distinctive paw prints, which are engraved on the coin’s edge in a continuous pattern.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a detailed side profile view of a polar bear against the landscape of the Canadian Arctic.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this unique 1 oz Silver Proof Polar Bear coin to your cart today!