Scarce 1777 9 Shilling Note from Pennsylvania. This black ink version grades as VF-30.
- Nice Colonial Note from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania dated April 10, 1777.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder and grades VF-30.
- Printed by John Dunlap of Philadelphia in the denomination of 9 Shillings.
- Face: Coat of Arms of Pennsylvania"
- Back: "TO COUNTERFEIT IS DEATH!"
- Signed by William Kenly and Benjamin Betterton.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality. Add this 9 Shillings Pennsylvania note to your cart today!