2013 2-Coin Silver American Eagle Set MS/PR-70 PCGS (Blue Label)
Celebrating the 75th anniversary of the West Point Mint, this special 2-coin 75th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set contains a Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated version of the Silver Eagle, struck at the West Point Mint in 2013.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated finishes offered exclusively in this set.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless condition of the coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on your chance to build your Silver Eagle collection. Add this 2013 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your cart today!