PCGS population shows only 13 coins have been graded a perfect MS-70!
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 269,255 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your 1/4 oz Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 1987 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!