This inaugural 1997 dated 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle has a low population of only 28 perfect coins graded by PCGS.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that this coin was delivered from the mint in the first 30 days after release.
- Obverse: Depicts a detailed image of The Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features an eagle soaring into the sky as the sun rises behind it.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding this presentation box to your order.
Begin your Platinum collection today by adding one of these 1997 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle coins to your cart today!