This 2002 dated 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle has a low population of only 16 coins certified by PCGS as MS-70. A must have for any Registry set!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as a perfect MS-70 coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this rare 2002 dated 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!