This 1874 Trade Dollar has been certified as PR-64 Cameo by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 26 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 700.
- Population of 26 coins at this grade level with 5 graded higher.
- Contains 0.7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-64 Cameo condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “IN GOD WE TRUST,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “LIBERTY,” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sets next to coastal waters. Liberty holds an olive branch in her right hand, and thirteen stars fan out from Liberty’s head.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched. Above the eagle is the motto “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” and below the eagle is the description “420 GRAINS .900 FINE.” The edge displays “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” and “TRADE DOLLAR.”
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Trade Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1874 Trade Dollar graded PR-64 Cameo by PCGS to your cart today!