This 1872 Seated Half Dollar has been certified as PF-67* Star Cameo by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1 coin.
- This coin has a mintage of 950.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 2 graded higher as of 12/29/2016.
- Contains 0.3866 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-67* Star Cameo condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “IN GOD WE TRUST,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “LIBERTY,” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sets next to coastal waters. Liberty holds an olive branch in her right hand, and thirteen stars fan out from Liberty’s head.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched. Above the eagle is the motto “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” and below the eagle is the description “420 GRAINS .900 FINE.” The edge displays “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” and “TRADE DOLLAR.”
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1872 Half Dollar graded PF-67* Star Cameo by NGC to your cart today!