This 1881-S Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-68 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 12,760,000.
- Population of 258 coins at this grade level with 42 graded higher.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-68 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1881-S Morgan Dollar graded MS-68 by NGC to your cart today!