1951 Czechoslovakia Gold 1 Dukat Vaclav MS-67 PCGS
This 1951 Gold Dukat has been certified as MS-67 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with none graded higher as of 12/29/2016.
- Contains .1106 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Mintage of only 200 coins.
- Obverse: Czech lion with Slovak shield with the date below.
- Reverse: Half-length figure of Duke Wenceslas.
Showcase your certified Gold Dukat by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1951 Gold Dukat graded MS-67 by PCGS to your cart today!