In 2016, the popular Chinese Panda series changed slightly to match the metric system. The 1/20 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 1 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting with a twig of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2017 1 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!