The Mother of Pearl coin celebrates the 200th anniversary of the invention of the bicycle. Additionally, for the first time in a coin, two different colored Mother of Pearl inlays.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin is presented in presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 25 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two men on a bicycle but in two different periods of time, the past and the present. These images sit on each side of the coin enhanced by the two different colors, green and yellow, mother of pearl.
This distinctly unique Gold coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its mother of pearl feature and its large size. Add this beautiful 5 oz Gold Mother of Pearl 200th anniversary of the Bicycle coin to your cart today!