|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.1808 troy oz|
This 1920 Standing Liberty Quarter, designed by Herman MacNeil, is in Extra Fine condition. This coin was a part of everyday circualtion.
- Contains .1808 oz of .900 Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 27,860,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate, holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1920 Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!