This 1920 Standing Liberty Quarter, designed by Herman MacNeil, is in Extra Fine condition. This coin was a part of everyday circualtion.
- Contains .1808 oz of .900 Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 27,860,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate, holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1920 Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
90% Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes it easy to buy 90% Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver products. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.1808 troy oz|