Part of the exceptionally popular series from the U.S. Mint, this 2016 Gold Buffalo has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and bears the desirable Black Diamond label, an APMEXclusive® for 2016.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- APMEXclusive Black Diamond label pays tribute to the history behind the coin's iconic design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: The American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2016 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
The APMEXclusive® Black Diamond label highlights the historical significance of this classic design. Because of the limited availability of this desirable label, these coins have historically been highly sought-after, bringing high premiums after their initial release.