This 1917 Standing Liberty Quarter has been certified as MS-67 (FH) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 81 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 8,740,000.
- Population of 81 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Contains 0.1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 (FH) condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1917 Standing Liberty Quarter graded MS-67 (FH) by PCGS to your cart today!