This 1813 Capped Bust Half Dollar has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 32 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,241,903.
- Population of 32 coins at this grade level with 65 graded higher.
- Contains 0.3868 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1813 Capped Bust Half Dollar graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!