This special 2017 Silver Dollar coin honors the Lions Clubs International who is celebrating 100 years of community service to men, women and children worldwide.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of founder Melvin Jones paired with the Lions Clubs International logo.
- Reverse: Depicts a male and female lion with a lion cub superimposed over a globe.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this special commemorative Lions Club International Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
On June 7, 2017, Lions Clubs International will celebrate 100 years of worldwide community service. With a membership of 1.4 million people in more than 47,000 clubs providing humanitarian services throughout the world, Lions Clubs International is one of the world’s largest organizations of its kind.