1886 Liberty Nickel AU-55 PCGS
This 1886 Liberty Nickel has been certified as AU-55 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 3,326,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Almost Uncirculated-55 condition.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V representing the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1886 Liberty Nickel graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by PCGS to your cart today!