Each coin from this issue is unique because of the different tints of amber. This is a new edition to the popular series of Silver Amber Road coins.
- Contains 0.562 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Amber inset decorated with counter-relief.
- Obverse: Depicts the outlines of European countries along with the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Kaliningrad, the administrative center of Kaliningrad Oblast, a federal subject of the Russian Federation.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Kaliningrad Oblast is known for its rich amber deposits. Add this Amber Road Kaliningrad Silver coin to your cart today!