A nice problem free coin with nice even wear, and a look typical for the grade for the series.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Robert Scot, first chief engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with her hair flowing and encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle surrounded by United States of America.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1807 Draped Bust Half Dollar to your order today!