This coin was minted to commemorate the Tercentenary (300th anniversary) of the first white settlement on Long Island. This coin is a whiteish coin with light toning, adding originality to the piece. An untouched superb Gem.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Features a Dutch settler and a Native American.
- Reverse: Shows a Dutch sailing vessel.
Protect and display your Long Island Half Dollar coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1936 Long Island Tercentenary graded Silver coin to your cart today!