Mostly white with some hints of original toning on the surfaces of this Gem quarter. No major marks and nice luster, a nice example for the date. Designated by PCGS has having a full head, adding more value and collectibility to this coin.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65FH condition of the coin.
- This coin has been designated as having a Full Head, meaning that this coin was struck exceptionally well, as all the detail in Liberty's head is present.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail, walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1929 Standing Liberty Quarter with a Full Head to your cart today!