Light high-point wear and even gray surfaces appear on this key-date. This is the quintessential buffalo nickel and without question the key to the series. This example is perfect to finish a collection of nickels.
- Composed of 75% copper and 25% nickel.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- The 3 legged buffalo error was the result of over-polishing of the die, leaving the buffalo's front leg absent.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!