A solid coin for the grade and excellent for type. Some light toning on the obverse and reverse give the coin character and originality.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect and display your Seated Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this certified example to your cart today!