This 1854 Half Cent has been certified as MS-65 (Brown) by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 56 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 55,358.
- Series started in 1793 and ended in 1857.
- Obverse: Depicts the Head of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Features a wreath, the words "Half Cent" and "United States of America" around the edge.
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Half cents like this are popular pieces and highly collectible. They were minted from 1793 through 1857 until their use became less in demand. Add one of these 1854 Half Cent coins to your cart today!