This set contains all 5 different types of varieties made in the 1878 dated series of Morgan Dollars, including the 8 Tailfeather variety, 7/8 Strong variety, 7 TF Reverse of 1878 (2nd Reverse), 7 TF Reverse of 1879 (3rd Rev), and the San Francisco issue.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 3.87 oz.
- Includes one MS-63 PCGS Morgan Silver Dollar from 1878: 8 Tailfeather, 7/8 Strong, Reverse of 1878, Reverse of 1879 and San Francisco issue. 5 coins total.
- Housed in a brand-new mahogany wood display case.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 5-Coin 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar Type Set to your cart today!