The Silver Panda is a treasured collectible for its yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 5 oz Silver Panda was replaced with this 150 gram Silver Panda, still containing .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 150 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting with a twig of bamboo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chinese government.
This large Silver coin is a great way to make a large investment with a single purchase. Add this 2017 150 gram Proof Silver Panda to your cart today!