This unique collector’s coin is produced using smartminting. The gradually increasing depression toward the center of the coin holds a specially developed and fully functional micro-labyrinth.
- Contains 1.60 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded PF-70 UCAM by NGC and designated as Early Releases, meaning it was received by NGC within 30 days of its release.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Smartminting technology.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts the Egyptian Labyrinth, with many tunnels full of secrets. In the center is a functional micro-labyrinth, which brings to the hidden world of Egypt, along with many Egyptian symbols.
Protect and display your Milestones of Mankind Egyptian Labyrinth in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin portrays the Egyptian labyrinth as described by Athanasius Kircher (1602-1680). Add this 2016 Cook Islands Silver Milestones of Mankind Egyptian Labyrinth coin graded PF-70 UCAM by NGC to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.