A nice coin that would fit nicely into any average circulated set. This is a tougher coin to find problem free!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,552,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. Displays the mintmark below “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This half dollar will highlight any Silver collection. Add this 1919-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!