This rare-date Dahlonega $5.00 Liberty Gold has a low mintage of only 39,036 pieces and would fit well in a "Mintmark Set" of Gold Half Eagles.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with shield at chest and wings outstretched holding an olive branch and cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1849-D Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!