This is the much rarer Type-2 variety featuring a clear S mintmark. This coin has beautiful mirrored fields and frosty devices.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS and designated on the holder as Type 2.
- Designed by Gilroy Roberts and Frank Gasparro.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of John F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect and display your Kennedy Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Sure to add value to any collection. Add this 1979-S Type-2 Clear S Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!