This 1929-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar has been certified as AU-58 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a few hairlines away from being mint state.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,902,000.
- This Walking Liberty Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1929-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded AU-58 by NGC to your cart today!