This is an extremely rare note. This note has folds in the normal places as well as normal wear for the grade. A very pleasing note that is not only rare but extremely desirable due to its "Poker Chip" Reverse.
- This was one of the last issues of large size Legal Tender or United States Notes.
- The last Legal Tender issued in this denomination.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Choice Very Fine condition.
- Face: Head of President Andrew Jackson between Red Treasury Seal at the left and the denomination at the right.
- Back: Legend with a large number "10" on each side in the middle of what appear to be poker chips. The denomination also appears in the middle as well as all four corners.
These notes are extremely popular among collectors, being the last of this type in Large Size. Notes at this level of preservation make this type affordable for the beginning rare currency collector. Add this 1923 $10.00 Legal Tender issue to your cart today!
Speelman/White signature combo—Friedberg #123.