Rarely seen, especially in this high of a grade and in a problem free holder. This coin has even brown surfaces and is strongly struck. A very nice coin and overall appearance.
- Issued by the Kingdom of Hawaii in 1847 in a One Cent denomination.
- This one-year type coin bears a likeness of King Kamehameha III, who ruled Hawaii from 1825-1854.
- Graded MS-62 Brown by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Features a uniformed bust of the king, facing.
- Reverse: Depicts the value within a wreath.
Protect and display your Hawaii Cent in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Less than 10% of the original mintage of 100,000 coins are believed to survive today. Add this 1847 Hawaii Cent to your cart today!