Rarely seen, especially in this high of a grade and in a problem free holder. This coin has even brown surfaces and is strongly struck. A very nice coin and overall appearance.
- Issued by the Kingdom of Hawaii in 1847 in a One Cent denomination.
- This one-year type coin bears a likeness of King Kamehameha III, who ruled Hawaii from 1825-1854.
- Graded MS-62 Brown by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Features a uniformed bust of the king, facing.
- Reverse: Depicts the value within a wreath.
- This is the Plain 4, 17 Berries Variety and seen far less frequently than the other two notable berry combinations.
Protect and display your Hawaii Cent in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Less than 10% of the original mintage of 100,000 coins are believed to survive today. Add this 1847 Hawaii Cent to your cart today!