APMEX normally charges a premium for providing matching serial numbers on a full 6-coin Biblical Series set. Now through the final release, we are reducing this premium by $50. Take advantage while supplies last and save on this valued collectible.
All coins in this complete six-coin series feature matching serial numbers and come to you in a leather-bound collector's album reminiscent of the Bible, which you will receive with the second release. This complete set is an ideal way to collect each release in the Scottsdale Mint's 2017 Biblical Series.
- Each coin contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 12 oz of Silver.
- Packaged in a leather-bound collector's album (shipped to you with the second release) and includes all six certificates of authenticity.
- Included certificates list the specific verses from the Bible that match each iconic image depicted.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Varies, but all designs are inspired by Gustave Doré's illustrations of famous stories in the Bible.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity. All six coins will feature matching serial numbers.
For the first release, you will receive the lowest serial number available at the time of your order. As each new biblical design is released throughout the year, we will send you the coin that matches the serial number you received with the first release. By the end of 2017, you will have a complete set of 2017 Biblical Series coins.
Own the entire set or give this exceptional six-coin set as a gift. Add this 2017 6-Coin Silver Biblical Series Master Set to your cart today!
Matching serial numbers on each set will be of our choice based upon available inventory.
The certificates of authenticity have an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the subject matter. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's artwork for that particular coin, showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.