This 1831 Capped Bust Quarter has been certified as MS-62 (PL) by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1 coin!
- This coin has a mintage of 398,000 coins.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 158 graded higher.
- Contains 0.1934 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 (PL) condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1831 Capped Bust Quarter graded MS-62 (PL) by NGC to your cart today!