This 1887 $1 Indian Head Gold has been certified as PR-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 24 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 1,043 coins.
- Population of 24 coins at this grade level with 21 graded higher as of 1/17/2017.
- Contains 0.04837 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $1 Indian Head Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1887 $1 Indian Head Gold graded PR-64 by PCGS to your cart today!