This 1862/1 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as AU-55 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 8 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 98,508 coins.
- Population of 8 coins at this grade level with 8 graded higher.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1862/1 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle graded AU-55 by PCGS to your cart today!