This 1896 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 111 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 19,070 coins.
- Population of 111 coins at this grade level with 100 graded higher.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1896 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!