This 1947 Saudi Aramco Pound has been certified as AU-55 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 4 coins.
It was struck at the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia on behalf of ARAMCO, the Saudi Arabian Oil company formerly known as Arabian-American Oil Company.
- Contains .2354 oz of Gold.
- Population of 4 coins at this grade level with 57 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Features the seal of the United States Mint in Philadelphia.
- Reverse: Shows three lines of lettering stating the contents of the coin's fine Gold.
Showcase your certified Saudi Arabia Gold Aramco Pound by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1947 Saudi Arabia Gold Aramco Pound graded AU-55 by PCGS to your cart today!