Designed by John Mercanti in collaboration with the Perth Mint, Australia’s largest bird of prey has landed and is perched majestically on a branch on these stunning 99.9% pure Silver Proof coins in the third release of the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in original protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage will be determined at the end of the year.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Wedge-Tailed Eagle perched on a tree branch. The design also features the inscription "AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE," “2017 1 OZ 999 SILVER” and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special, limited mintage coin from the Perth Mint to your cart today!