This is one of the key dates to the series and extremely tough to find nice and in higher grades. These are hard to come by in any grade and always command a premium. Early American Copper is extremely hard to get into problem free PCGS holders.
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the Very Good-8 condition of the coin.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Mintage of only 63,140 pieces.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Depicts a capped representation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "HALF CENT" inside the legend.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1811 Half Cent to your cart today!