Historical Gold of King Philip II of Macedon, father of Alexander The Great. This is a nice coin with an excellent strike and great color.
- AV Stater from the reign of Philip II, father of Alexander The Great (359-336 BC), 8.61 grams.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated and authenticated by NGC to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Apollo right
- Reverse: Charioteer driving biga right; Thunder bolt below horses. Philip's name in the exergue.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Stater from the reign of Philip II to your cart today!