This vintage coin is a great investment for collectors and investors having circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago. Nice addition to a high grade set of $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagles! "CC" Gold is always sought after and tough to come by.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as AU-53 ensuring the authenticity of the coin.
- A mintage of only 111,151 coins.
- Minted at the famed Carson City Mint, with notoriously low mintages.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
* Population as reported by PCGS as of June 23, 2016.