Nice certified Colonial Three Shillings note from Rhode Island in About New-50 condition, as graded by PCGS.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May, 1786.
- The denomination is Three Shillings.
- This note has been graded About New-50 by PCGS.
- Face: Obligation printing in bold black printing.
- Back: Death to Counterfeit.
- A nice certified example of paper currency printed just before the Federal government was formed under the Constitution.
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this About Uncirculated example to your cart today!