This early Semi-Key date Indian Cent is a hard coin to come by with no problems. Nice chocolate brown surfaces add to the originality of this coin.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the grade of XF-40 and its authenticity .
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
- A tougher coin with a mintage of 4,042,000 pieces.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1872 Indian Head Cent to your order today!